04 września 2009

McNastee - Pieces Of A Broken Man (2005)


















Tracklist:

1. Career Day
2. Thousand Words or Less
3. Keep Sayin' My Name
4. Typical Love Song
5. What More Do You Want From Me?
6. Get 2 Know U - (with Koolaide)
7. Visit My Life - (with Intrinzik)
8. In My City - (with Menacide & Shaz)
9. Everything We'll Never Be
10. Let Me Sleep
11. I'ma Problem - (with Menacide & Dan Tha Saltine)
12. Respect Life
13. Innuh Daze
14. Bed You've Made, The
15. Reason Why, The
16. Drugz - (with Menacide & Big Proof)
17. Send Me an Angel
18. Don't Know What I'm Tryin'
19. Find - (with Doc Ness)

Download:
Click to download [Rapidshare]

My Rating: 9/10

------------------
Check:
3. Keep Sayin' My Name

1 komentarz:

  1. No, w końcu dałeś link do albumu :D Nie mogłem znaleźć nigdzie na necie... Sprawdzę i ocenię ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Comment here!